|Vacancy Name||SSC CGL 2019|
|No Of Vacancy|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
SSC CGL 2019
SSC Exam conducted by the Staff selection commission. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is an organization under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. Every year SSC conducts the SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination for recruiting Non-Gazetted officers to various government jobs.
|Notification Release Date||Coming Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Coming Soon|
|Tier-I Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|Commencement of Tier-I Exam||Coming Soon|
|Commencement of Tier-II Exam||
Eligibility criteria for SSC Exams 2019
• Graduate Level Examination- Graduation or equivalent in any other discipline.
• Combined Matric Level Examination– Matriculation.
• Combined Higher Secondary Level Examination– 12thclass or equivalent in any other discipline.
• The age limit depends on different posts for appearing in SSC examination. Candidates can get complete information about it from the employment news/Rozgar Samachar. However, the general age limit for appearing SSC exam is 18 to 27 years (relaxation in age is available for reserved candidates).
• The educational qualification depends on different posts that generally vary from 10thclass to graduation level.
|Mode of Examination||Subject||Duration & Timings|
Tier-I (200 Marks)
|Reasoning (25 Question)
Quantitative Aptitude (25 Question)
English Language (25 Question)
General Awareness (25 Question)
Tier-II (400 Marks)
Quantitative Aptitude (100 Question)
General English (200 Question)
Tier-III (100 Marks)
|Descriptive Paper in English/Hindi||1 hrs|
Group B (Non-Gazetted), in Level- 6 (Rs 35400-112400/-) of pay matrix of 7th Central Pay Commission
SSC CGL 2019 Application Fee
• The required application fee is Rs. 100/-
• Exemption: No fee is required to be paid by female, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped, and Ex-Servicemen candidates
• Applications fee should be paid only through SBI either in the form of challan or through SBI Net Banking or any other bank Credit/Debit Card. Challan form will be generated online
• To pay a fee in cash, the candidate should take print out of challan generated online after the completion of Part-1 registration. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of SBI and then continue with the Part-2 registration
• Those candidates who want to pay online can go directly to part-2 registration after completion of part-1 registration. Candidate must supply registration number and date of birth to continue to Part-2 registration
|Procedure for filling online Application||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|Answer Key||Coming Soon|
|Download complete Notification of Recruitment||Click Here|