|Vacancy Name||Railway Group D|
|No Of Vacancy||62907|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Last Date||31 March 2018|
Railway Group D Result Declared
Finally, Railway Recruitment Boards (RRB's) has released Result of Group-D for 62,907 Vacancies. Students who are waiting for the result from a long time can Check Result Here. If any Updates come from the RRB, We will update you as soon as possible. Visit your website daily for getting such updates.
|RRB Name||Result||Cut-Off Marks|
|RRB Ahmedabad||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Ajmer||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Allahabad||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Bangalore||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Bilaspur||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Bhopal||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Bhubaneswar||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Chandigarh||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Chennai||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Gorakhpur||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|RRB Guhawati||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Jammu||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|RRB Kolkata||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Malda||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|RRB Mumbai||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Muzaffarpur||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|RRB Patna||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Ranchi||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Secunderabad||Click Here||Click Here|
|RRB Siliguri||Available Soon||Available Soon|
|RRB Trivandrum||Available Soon||Available Soon|
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018
Railway Group D Recruitment 2018 will be held to recruit candidates to the post in Level 1 of 7 CPC Pay Matrix.
Railway Recruitment Board conducts Group D examination giving candidates a golden opportunity to fulfil their sole dream of joining the prestigious Government Sector. According to Railway Group D Recruitment Notification 2018, online application is to be submitted by all candidates who wish to apply for the mentioned posts.
- Starting Date for Apply Online 10-02-2018 at 10.00 hrs
- Last Date to Apply Online 12-03-2018 at 23.59 hrs (Extended to 31-03-2018)
- Last Date for Fee Payment through Online 12-03-2018 at 22.00 hrs (Extended to 30-03-2018)
- A tentative schedule for Computer Based Test (CBT) April & May 2018
- Exam Date From 17-09-2018 to 17-12-2018
Total No.of Posts: 62907
Name of the Posts: Group D
Name of the RRB Regions:
Railway Group D 2018 Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for Railway Group D 2018 constitutes one stage of CBT or Computer Based Test followed by PET. The exam will be conducted in 15 languages (Hindi, English, Urdu, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Konkani, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu). Let's have a look at both these stages of CBT in detail.
The first stage of CBT
• Minimum percentage of marks for eligibility in various categories : UR -40%, OBC-30%, SC-30%, ST -25%.
• There will be negative Marking as for every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
|Serial Number||Sections||Number of Questions||Duration|
|2||General Intelligence & Reasoning||30|
|4||General Awareness on Current Affairs||20|
Second Stage: PET
Passing Physical Efficiency Test (PET) is necessary for all the candidates if they want to get selected through Railway Group D Recruitment Exam.
Male Candidates Female Candidates
Should be able to lift and carry 35 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down
Should be able to lift and carry 20 kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down
Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in 1 chance
Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in 1 chance
The persons with disabilities as specified in Para 11.0 are exempted from appearing for PET. However, after qualifying in the CBT, such candidates will have to pass the medical examination prescribed for Persons with Disabilities.
Third Stage: Document Verification and Empanelling of Candidates
Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates will be called for document verification.
Note: Shortlisted candidates should produce NOC from the employer on the date of his/her DV failing which their candidature will be cancelled. Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical, either in English or Hindi.
Railway Group D 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria of Railway Recruitment 2018 exam is mainly about two pre-requisites:
• Candidates must hold the degree of 10th Pass OR ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT for the post of Helper/Medical, Hospital Attendant, Assistant Pointsman, Gateman, Porter/ Hamal/ Sweeper cum porter
• For Remaining Other Posts 10th pass plus NAC granted by NCVT OR 10th pass plus ITI from institutions recognised by NCVT/SCVT.
• A candidate is required to be: A citizen of India, A subject of Nepal, A subject of Bhutan, A Tibetan Refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India or a person of Indian origin who migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam and have the intention of settling permanently in India.
- UR- 31 years (Notified) 33 years (Revised)
- OBC- 34 years (Notified) 36 years (Revised)
- SC- 36 years (Notified) 38 years (Revised)
- ST- 36 years (Notified) 38 years (Revised)
|Check Result Group D Exam||Click Here|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|