|Vacancy Name||LIC AAO Recruitment|
|No Of Vacancy||590|
|Qualification||Different on Various Post|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Last Date||22 March 2019|
LIC AAO 2019 Notification Out-
Finally, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) has released the notification for the post of Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO). Total Number of vacancies is 590. Now Students must start their preparation seriously to grab this golden opportunity. Candidates apply for this post only through Online Mode. Here you get complete detail of LIC AAO Recruitment and to get such type of notification visit our website daily.
- Commencement of online registration of application: 02nd of March 2019
- Last Date of registration of Online Application: 22nd of March 2019
- Last date for printing your application: 01st April 2019
- Online Fee Payment: 02nd of March to 22nd of March 2019
- Download of Call Letter for Online Preliminary Examination: 22.04.2019 to 30.04.2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Preliminary (tentative): 4th & 5th May 2019
- Dates of Online Examination – Main (tentative): 28th June 2019
Total Number of Vacancies- 590
- Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.03.2019.
- Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1989 and not later than 01.03.1998 both days inclusive only are eligible )
Relaxations in upper age limit for-
- SC/ST 5 YEARS
- OBC 3 Years
- PwBD(Gen) 10 YEARS
- PwBD(SC/ST) 15 YEARS
- PwBD(OBC) 13 YEARS
- ECO/SSCO (GEN) 5 YEARS
- ECO/SSCO (SC/ST) 10 YEARS
- ECO/SSCO (OBC) 8 YEARS
- Confirmed LIC employees Further Relaxation of 5 YEARS
A. For AAO (Generalist): “Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution”.
B. For AAO (IT): Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution.
C. For AAO (Chartered Accountant) - Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
D. For AAO (Actuarial) - Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
E. For AAO (Rajbhasha): Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
Application fees/ Intimation Charges (Non-refundable):
- For SC/ST/ PwBD candidates Intimation Charges of Rs. 100/- plus Transaction Charges
- For all other candidates Application Fee-cum-Intimation Charges of Rs. 600/- plus Transaction Charges
|Notice of the Recruitment||Click Here|
|Official Link||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Coming Soon|