|Vacancy Name||SSC CPO 2019|
|No Of Vacancy||Update Soon|
|Apply Link||Click Here|
|Last Date||25 Feb 2019|
SSC CAPF 2019 SI and ASI Notification
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released a notification to conduct Computer Based Examination for the recruitment of Sub Inspector (SI) in Delhi Police, CAPFs, Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) in CISF vacancies. Those Aspirants who are Interested in the following vacancy and completed all Eligibility Criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Here we are giving you complete details of the recruitment and update you whenever any information released by SSC.
EXAM Pattern 2018
Three Different Phases that Candidates need to clear for Various Post- Delhi Police, CAPFs, CISFs etc
- Paper1 (Objective Multiple Choice Question)
- Paper 2 (English Comprehension Test)
- PET/PST Test is conducted to check the Endurance (Medical and Physical strength of Candidate).
|Notification Release Date||1st February 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th February 2019 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Tier-I Admit Card||September 2019|
|Commencement of Tier-I Exam||23rd September 2019 to 27th September 2019 (CBE)|
|Commencement of Tier-II Exam||
29th December 2019 (DES)(SUNDAY)
Scheme of Examination
The Examination will consist of two Papers i.e. Paper-I (Computer Based Examination) and Paper-II (Descriptive Type). Details of these Papers are as follows:
|Papers||Mode of Examination||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum marks||Duration & Timings|
|Paper-1||Online||General Intelligence and Reasoning
|Paper-2||Online||English Language and Comprehension||200||200||2 hours|
Note- SSC CPO Paper-2 Exam Pattern (Conducted after PET/PST Test for SSC CPO Paper1)
- Minimum: 20 Years
- Maximum: 25 years
Note- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
SSC CPO PET/PST Test
• 100 Metre Race in 16 Seconds
• 1.6 KM Race in 6.5 Minutes
• Long Jump: 3.65 Metres in 5 Chances
• High Jump: 1.2 Metres in 3 Chances
• Short Put 16 LBS: 4.5 Metres in 3 Chances
• 100 Metre Race in 18 Seconds
• 800 Metre Race in 4 Minutes
• Long Jump: 2.75 Metres or 9 Feet in Chances
• High Jump: 0.9 Metres or 3 Feet in 3 Chances
SSC CPO Medical Test
Criteria for the Medical Test is given below:
Minimum Near Vision: N6 (Better Eye) and N9 (Worse Eye)
Minimum Distant Vision: 6/6 (Better Eye) and 6/9 (Worse Eye)
Must not have Knock Knee, Flat Foot, Varicose Vein or Squint in Eyes
Eye Standards should be without Visual Correction of any Kind even by glasses.
1. Eye Test: (a) The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses. In a nutshell, Near sight vision, FarSight Vision and Irish Check are the inclusion of Eye Test. Do not use the lens in eyes on the day of medical test as they will rub your eyes there. The candidate must not have a squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
(b) Lasik Surgery: if you have undergone the LASIK surgery then please do not accept it in the medical exam. Examiner may ask you but you should not admit it. Even if they call some doctor then also please do not agree as there would be no evidence or no one can identify by naked eye that you have opted the laser surgery.
(c) Color Blindness Test: This test will be done to check the colour blindness. Examiner will ask you to read the number in a colour dotted Book.
2. Flat Foot and Knock Knee Check: In knock Knee test, Knee must not touch each other when standing at 90 angles. In Flat Foot test, your foot must be in proper shape. There must be a curve. They must not be flat under feet.
3. Sharp sensibility Checkup Test of Nose- Ear-Mouth and Teeth.
4. Urine Sample Collection – Routine Checkup.
5. Blood Test: It is just a simple blood test which you can get done before going there. The main objective of this test is to check haemoglobin, any disease & STD and CBC Report.
6. Physical Body Check: Under this Checkup procedure, B.P, balanced weight and height, BMI calculation and the whole body is examined.
7. Hand Movement Test: Proper Movement of both hands and hand carrying angle are to be examined under this checkup.
8. X-Ray of Chest: There are no “chest criteria” for female candidates.
Other tests will be done as follows.
Ear Check: (must remember to clean your ears using buds before the medical test)
Hydrocele and also piles problem should not be there.
Varicose Veins: These veins are found from feet to stomach. these are responsible for Varicocele.
Backbone: Your backbone should be in proper and straighten up an order.
Teeth: Your teeth must be proper and countable.
Arms: Arms should be proper movable.
Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
A fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, SBI Challan/ Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card.
Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), Persons with disability (PwD) and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of the fee.
|Procedure for filling online Application||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Coming Soon|
|Answer Key||Coming Soon|
|Download complete Notification of Recruitment||Click Here|